Aug 5, 2019
Prescription drug costs are a key concern for many plan
sponsors, so much so that some are looking across the border to
ease the financial burden. Ed and Scott welcome Lisa Carlson back
to the podcast to discuss the legalities of bringing in drugs from
another country...prescription drugs that is.
- Why would an employer consider offering imported prescription
- Are imported drugs really cheaper than what we have available
in the US?
- Are imported drugs made in the jungle?
- How does one acquire these imported prescription drugs? (Ed’s
eager to know.)
- Are there any clinical concerns with imported prescription
drugs? Legal concerns?
- Is Lisa going to break Ed’s capitalist heart with this one?