Jul 22, 2019
After 10 episodes, Ed and Scott finally address the elephant in
the room: ERISA … and why it should be your friend. We’ve discussed
how it applies to everything from wilderness therapy to specialty
drugs but what exactly is ERISA? Well, it’s an acronym for the
Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, but it applies to
so much more than retirement plans.
- What employer-sponsored health and welfare benefits does ERISA
- When ERISA does apply, what does it require? (This question may
or may not be a loaded one.)
- What on earth does ERISA have to do with Ed’s wife, bread or
- What is the “crown jewel” of ERISA, and why should employers
- What does it take to reach your own moment of ERISA zen?
- What other laws are “parked in the ERISA garage?”
- Is Scott’s mom proud of him?
- And more.