Oct 14, 2019
If you wish the Affordable Care Act’s employer mandate would
just fade away, you’re not alone. But the mandate appears as
entrenched as ever, and employers still struggle to understand its
many requirements. Listen as Ed and Scott get into the basics of
the employer mandate and its potentially nuclear penalties in the
first episode of a two-parter.
- Is Ed’s new dog Jimmy assimilating to life outside the “big
- Isn’t the Texas v. US case just pitting America against
America? But really, what might it mean for the ACA as a
- Ahoy there! How do you know if you’re in the employer mandate
- What’s required in the two “tiers” of the employer mandate?
(Prepare for a lot of “tears.”)
- Is the best way to calculate employees’ household income, for
affordability purposes, with a Ouija board? (Scott would prefer to
just see his psychic.)
- What are the penalties for not fulfilling the employer mandate,
and is doing nothing a legitimate strategy?