Sep 16, 2019
Jay Kirschbaum, best-selling author of ERISA in the Raw (not a
real book), joins Ed and Scott to educate them on the many kinds
and complexities of direct contracting. From hospital contracting
to utilizing centers of excellence and even onsite clinics, each
type of direct contracting has its own benefits and drawbacks.
- How do the different types of direct contracting benefit the
- What control does direct contracting give the plan sponsor
versus the third-party provider?
- Does direct contracting really save any money? (Or in Ed’s
mom’s case, chickens?)
- How does direct contracting differ from reference-based
- What are the implications of direct contracting on ERISA
- How can an employer determine if direct contracting is right