Apr 1, 2019
Is that the wilderness calling? In this episode, Ed talks
wilderness therapy with Rory Kane Akers, J.D., former senior
investigator for the DOL - Employee Benefits Security
Administration. The two adventure deep into the backcountry of
wilderness therapy and its potential impact on employer group
- What is wilderness therapy and who can it help?
- How much does it cost and do employers have pay for it?
- Why are there lawsuits over wilderness therapy coverage, and
who is filing them?
- What’s MHPAEA and how does it/she/he relate to wilderness
- Is Sasquatch (the DOL) going to come after my business if we
don’t cover it?